Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Photoshop Tutorial



Modify a photo of your choice using the Photoshop tutorial link listed below. Post your original image followed by your Photoshop manipulated image in a post on your blog. Describe what you did to manipulate the photo with a 250 word write up about your experiences. Students have 3 class periods to complete all requirements with a class critique to follow.


Learning Target:


I can demonstrate and describe how to manipulate an original image using Photoshop.



4 comments:

  1. Hey Nice Blog!!! Thank you for sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!

    Pre Wedding Photograph
    Wedding Photography
    Candid Wedding Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lighting in photography is illumination of the scenes that are about to be photographed. Photography is recording the pattern of the shade, color and light these three components would control the image thus at many cases illumination will give accurate scenes says
    Photography Courses In Velachery .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey its really nice and wonderful tutorial. I really like it. It helps me to understand picture and how to implement this simple idea. It’s really good. I am really impressed to see the work of your editing. I have leant many things from this tutorial. Thank you for your sharing. This kind of tutorial helps me to learn new things that will help me to better in future. I will be eagerly waiting for your next tutorial. And I will also suggest my friend to see this blog. Thank you very much.

    Best regards
    Annie
    Photographer at clipping path service

    ReplyDelete